Video is more than YouTube and the healthcare organizations that have embraced video have demonstrated humor, creativity and strong branding. Many are focusing on a commitment to educational videos and developing their team's thought leadership. Video isn't just for the big hospital system. During the webinar we will explore best practices for video use from a one person practice to the largest hospital systems.
This 50-minute webinar for health care professionals will focus on navigating and complying in the social media world.
Why should you attend:
Why is Video and YouTube in particular so important?
- Online Video users are expected to double to 1.5 billion in 2016
- More than 1 billion unique visitors visit YouTube each month, spending more than 4 billion hours watching videos
- The equivalent of 100 hours of video is uploaded to YouTube each minute
As more healthcare systems decide to enter social media there are concerns that need to be addressed: privacy and HIPAA compliance, the proper way to include patients in video and essential question about different video channels, costs and content strategy.
This 50-minute webinar for health care professionals will focus on navigating and complying the creation of video in the social media world.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Who Will Benefit:
- HIPAA/HITECH Overview
- Video Dominance
- Uses for Video in Healthcare
- Micro Platforms: Vine & Instagram
- Video Process
- Best Practices
- Key Takeaways
- Social Media Strategists
- Content Managers
- Healthcare Practitioners
- Nursing Staff
- Marketing Directors
- Compliance Officers
- Communications Manager or Directors