This lesson is designed to enable your Organization to perform a complete Risk Analysis of all PHI it creates, receives, maintains or transmits in any format. You will understand and identify threats, vulnerabilities and risks to your organization's PHI wherever it is located.
This program will explain, clarify, and demonstrate how to do a Risk Analysis in 6 complete steps
Why should you attend:
- Implementation Specifications
- Threats and Vulnerabilities
- Action Steps
No wonder HHS found 80% of health care providers failed to do the Risk Analysis.
HIPAA violations are increasing dramatically. 2015 was the "Year of the Breach". Expect both increased government enforcement and private lawsuits.
This program is specifically designed to protect your organization by explaining and de-mystifying HIPAA Risk Analysis
Areas Covered in the Session:
Who Will Benefit:
- HIPAA Risk Analysis Explained In A Clear Concise Step-by-Step Process
- Creating Your HIPAA Compliance Program Directly From Your HIPAA Risk Analysis
- HIPAA Compliance Officials
- Marketing - Patient Relations Manager
- Health Care Practice Manager
- Risk Manager - Compliance Manager
- Information Systems Manager
- Legal Counsel