Many organizations see getting the physician enterprise within the same corporate umbrella as the final step in consolidation. He will discuss the financial, cultural, contracting, compensation, governance and compliance issues that can result from internal fragmentation and will provide the attendees with legal strategies and emerging best practices to address these issues.
Why should you Attend:
This webinar will focus on the path most organizations in the country have taken to integrate along with the internal fragmentation that often remains after the deals are over.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Who Will Benefit:
- Describe how many health care organizations have achieved alignment while still remain Fragmented Internally
- Discuss the resulting Financial, Cultural, Contracting, Compensation, Governance and Compliance issues and other challenges that can result from operating under multiple entities
- Discuss Emerging best practices for documenting fair market value and Commercial Reasonableness within Fragmented Health Care Organizations
- Consider potential Corporate Structures and Emerging best practices to Manage Fragmentation and Risk
- In-House Counsel
- Health Care Compliance Officers
- Health Care Human Resources
- Health Care CFOs
- Health Care Executives