There is increasing interest in and requirements for the acquisition of real-world data (RWD) by all healthcare stakeholders. An expanding set of techniques, technologies, and strategies are available to better understand the patient experience within a given treatment option.
The following will be addressed:
Why should you Attend:
- Rethink outcomes.Designing outcomes and evaluation can be organized to optimize value across that spectrum of stakeholders
- Identify addressable patient-centered needs
- Improve the patient experience. Understanding of patient needs leads to products and services that anticipate and address needs in ways that ease treatment burden
- Extend the notion of value. Proximal outcome used in clinical trials are increasingly insufficient measures of value for key stakeholders including patients, payers, and prescribers
To better understand how to implement valid research methods, data acquisition and analysis within the context of busy ongoing clinical care and business processes that can yield meaningful insights into the patient experience with a given treatment and its relationship to outcomes and satisfaction.
The webinar will discuss the tensions between internal and external validity and the management of mediating variable that can complicate interpretation of results.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Who Will Benefit:
- Operationalization and Acquisition of Real-World Outcomes
- Overview of methodological factors and issues relevant to research in clinical environments
- Practical issues to consider regarding staff and patients
- Data integrity, missing data, group and n-of-1 analyses
- Research Directors
- Research Managers
- IRB Managers
- HEOR Directors
- Clinical Trials Research Associates
- Pharma HEOR/RWE Researchers
- Brand Managers
- Clinical Research Project Managers
- CRO Staff