The circumstances surrounding the coronavirus are continuing to develop each day, and with the rapid-fire nature of the modern media, details vary from broadcast to broadcast, leaving the audience in fear and confused as to what next steps they should take.
Having a plan is the best course of action, and with the changing national condition, employers are feeling the pressure of growing concern.
As this potential pandemic continues to unfold each day, there are steps employers can take to prepare their workforce, encourage behaviors, and manage the business environment effectively so employees can continue to remain engaged and reduce the risk of panic and concern.
Why should you Attend:
Participants should attend this webinar if they:
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Have concerns about the impact of the coronavirus in the Workplace
- Have Employees who travel to Foreign Countries
- Are new to HR
- Are new Managers and Supervisors
Who Will Benefit:
- Understand what impact the coronavirus, influenza, and colds have on the workplace
- precautions employers and managers can take to mitigate the spread of the possible coronavirus, influenza, and the common cold
- Communicate effectively with employees through company-wide communication channels and managers
- Avoid the risks of miscommunication
- How to manage both Exempt and Non-exempt employees if the need arises for telecommuting and more
- HR Generalists
- Administrative Assistants
- Payroll Staff
- Small Business Administrative Assistants
- Business Owners who are concerned about the spread of the coronavirus and ow absenteeism will impact productivity
- Anyone who is a New or Experienced Manager and Supervisor