HIPAA compliance can seem like a steep mountain to climb. But this webinar will take the fear out of HIPAA - demystify the legalese and give you a clear path to success.
HIPAA Rules are easy to follow, step-by-step when you know the steps.
Why should you Attend:
2019 has already seen more than 30 million patients affected by theft of their personal protected health information (PHI) primarily because HIPAA Rules were not followed. Senior management, owners and boards of directors are responsible - but they demand you - their HIPAA Compliance Officer - to protect them by running an effective HIPAA compliance program.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- What should you do and what do you need?
- Whether you're a new or experienced HIPAA Compliance Officer take this webinar to see tips and strategies to make sure your HIPAA compliance program is effective and up to date
Who Will Benefit:
- Responsibility for HIPAA compliance - How to get the support and tools you need
- HIPAA requirements for Privacy and Security Officers
- The basis of HIPAA compliance - Risk Analysis and Risk Management
- Documentation you must keep
- Workforce Training Tips
- The HIPAA compliance process - a strategy to Review, Refresh and Renew
- Chief Executive Officer
- Practice Manager
- Administrator, Long Term Care Facility
- Owner, Health Care Provider Practice
- Chief Operating Officer
- Chief Compliance Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Risk Management Director
- HIPAA Compliance Official
- HIPAA Privacy Officer
- HIPAA Security Officer
- Information Technology Supervisor
- Administrator, Satellite Health Care Facility